Who we are
Trentside Angling Centre
Our website address is: https://www.trentsideangling.co.uk.
What personal information about customers does Trentside Angling gather?
The information we gather from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Trentside Angling.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us
This will include information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, search for a product or place an order on our Site, and may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
We will also use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
– to notify you about changes to our Site or service;
– to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data can be requested by contacting us.
When you place orders with us you will provide us with financial and credit card information. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption by the financial institutions we use (e.g. Paypal).